20/09/2013

All Things Bridal



Jumper: Primark/Penneys
Leather skirt- Zara
Shoes boots- Zara
Watch- Georges St Arcade

Very proud to post my article featured in the fab 'North-West Brides' magazine Winter 2013 edition. I chose this stunning Ronald Joyce dress to showcase how it can be styled in two different ways to suit your own personal style!

I also had the pleasure of being the guest MC at the North-West Bridal Fashion show in Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh. I love nothing more than going back home to the North so I jumped at this opportunity and made a night of it by staying in the gorgeous Lough Erne Resort (if it's good enough for the world leaders...)

I am generally not one for red but I love the Louis Vuitton vibe of this leopard print Penneys top and well, the skirt... I fell in love. Zara strikes again!

Clém x


No comments:

Post a Comment