01/09/2013

Back to Black



Necklace- Topshop
Sunglasses- H&M
Top- Cos
Skirt- H&M 
Trainers- Topshop
Handbag- TK Maxx
Silver cuffs- Oasis 

This outfit is actually one taken a few months ago that I came across the other day.

I enjoy the photo of my wee christening name bracelet, obviously a few links have been added since its first wear!

I love the simplicity of an all black outfit. With this look I have created a sporty edge with my Topshop hidden heel trainers and thick jersey Cos top (which I wish came in every colour under the sun)!! I am a big fan of Cos and can only hope the rumours of a flagship store in Dublin are true. In fairness, it needs a much bigger space than upstairs in BT2. More space equals a larger selection of clothes. The fashionistas of Dublin need  it!! Come on people of Cos!

Clém.x 

No comments:

Post a Comment