22/10/2013

Double Down With Double Denim

Coat- ZARA
Denim Shirt- Penneys/ Primark
Jeans- Marks&Spencer
Boots- Office
Bag- Vintage Vintage hand me down from my mum

Since my big move from living on Georges Street, (or Dublin Zero as I like to call it) I have been trying to embrace suburban living in Portobello. Yes, I know, it is not quite suburban but believe me when you go from practically living on South William Street to living by the canal - it's a change!! 

I have to say though I am embracing the Rathmines / Portobello location big time. There are a host of deadly charity shops, cool coffee spots and and an all round lovely feeling about the area. Today was a glorious day and no better place to capture a few outfit photos than by the canal.

I am a sucker for double denim. As long as the two denims are opposing shades it is usually always a goer. Worn with a black coat and a pair of chunky boots the look is simple and practical, I hope you agree!

Clém. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment